Where can I find MassDEP forms?

MassDEP Forms are located online at: http://www.mass.gov/dep/water approvals/wwforms.htm

These forms can be mailed into MassDEP, or can be filed online:

The new and improved eDEP wetland forms are now available here. You will find new features that will save you time and money. Register now to take advantage of these on-line forms.